- Company Name:
- R & R Staffing, Inc.
Director of engineering
, Applications Development
We have an immediate opening for a Director of Engineering with solid experience in development of exciting applications for a hot Pre-IPO company.
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Director of Engineering will be responsible for leading the development of our cutting-edge customer-facing applications across the entire software stack, from the configuration UI's all the way back to the affinity engine at the very heart of all of our products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious leader who is looking for a rapidly growing pre-IPO company to take his/her career to the next level.
* Applications: end-to-end implementation of all applications built on the affinity engine, including our flagship search and recommendations services
, and the sophisticated UI components that are used to configure them.
* Algorithms: contribute to development of the affinity engine at the heart of our products - from enhancing existing features to developing entirely new algorithms.
* Drive the development of a robust front-end architecture for our next-generation Optimization Center.
* Design and build APIs for third-party development on the Collective Intelligence Platform.
* Tools and frameworks: work closely with Product Management and QA to ensure the right tools are in place for automated testing and to streamline the development process.
* 7+ years' software development experience, including
* 3+ years at the manager/director level
* Strong experience in product-oriented companies with a focus on the customer experience
* Experience managing teams with broad responsibilities in a rapid development cycle
* Proven skill at building first-rate development teams, with a recent history of rolling up your sleeves and contributing to the team effort when necessary!
* Solid UI/UX instincts and familiarity with UI frameworks such as EXT, GWT, and others
* Prior experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) companies - a plus
* Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a must
* BS/MS in computer
Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Local Candidates preferred
- Unable to sponsor H1-b