Title: Security Sales Specialist (New Business Sales - Security Software Solutions to SMB and Enterprise)
Location: Redwood Shores, CA 94065
- Company Name:
- J.Z. Bond Group
- Competitive compensation with accelerators for overachievement
- Large territories
- Full benefits
- Extensive training
- Career growth potential
Desired Skills & Experience
- Meet metrics goals of 60 calls and 3.5 hours of talk time daily.
- Establish a strong, trust-based working relationship with key partners.
- Create new opportunities for solutions in Enterprise and Partner accounts. Drive demand in the territory through focused telephone campaigns, seminars, web casts, and other innovative demand generation activities.
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle: Pipeline management, forecasting, prospecting, sales account management, negotiations and closing.
- Develop a unique follow-up methodology to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account or territory assignments based on understanding sales opportunities.
- Maintain and expand sales, solutions, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory, customers, prospects, partners, influencer's, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts in the territory.
- Keep selling up-to-date, accurate, detailed, and error-free tools. These tools include but are not limited to, forecasting, account plans, opportunity plans, territory plans, and CRM.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude and demonstrate the company's Core Values.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with services staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization.
- Provide and interface with Sales for evaluation of lead development and make recommendations as to the proper focus of the specific customer base and territory
About Our Client:
- 3+ Years inside sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Total Defense is a global leader in malware detection and anti-crimeware solutions. Over 50,000 businesses across a wide spectrum of industries have deployed the Company's solutions, including some of the most sophisticated buyers of security technology worldwide, and over four million consumers worldwide use Total Defense's products. The Company's solutions include anti-malware, anti-virus, parental controls, intrusion prevention, mobile security, online back-up and PC optimization. Total Defense is a former business of CA Technologies, one of the largest software companies in the world, and has operations in new york
, Europe and Asia. Total Defense's management team consists of industry veterans with in-depth experience in marketing, selling, developing and building market leading security solutions. The team is comprised of key members that have built the business from the start along with new additions of industry leaders and experts. The management team has the experience to provide the leadership and vision required to succeed in this large, competitive and growing market.